Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1) by Rachel Vincent

My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1)My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I thought this was a fast paced and good story.Kaylee see's a death before it occurs but not really knowing when and wear. She thinks she is going out of her mind. Her friends around her a dropping like flies. Kaylee confides in her friend Nash about what she is experiencing and is taken back that he does not think she is crazy. She later learns that she has a special gift handed down from her parents that she never new about.Nash eventually tells her of her gift and what it is along with telling her his secret as well he is just like her. Nash and Kaylee join together to solve a mystery and form a relationship along the way. There are twists and turn from here on out...This was my first book by Rachel and won't be my last!




View all my reviews

0 comments: